A unique glamping experience
Discover our unique luxury glamping site in the heart of the Leicestershire Wolds
Peaceful and relaxing
Get away from the hustle & bustle of modern life with a stay in one of our beautiful hideways.
Discover our unique luxury glamping site in the heart of the beautiful Leicestershire Wolds.
Private wood fired hot tubs
All of our shepherd huts benefit from their own private wood-fired hot tubs and every hut has a fire pit and BBQ.
Sit back and relax.
Come and enjoy a true rest and relaxation in the rural Leicestershire countryside.
Discover our unique luxury glamping site in the heart of the Leicestershire Wolds. Our site has a 2 night minimum stay* and consists of 10 hand crafted shepherd huts nestled around 2 established fishing lakes on the edge of the village of Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire.
All of our shepherd huts benefit from their own private wood-fired hot tubs and every hut has a fire pit and BBQ (subject to weather conditions).
*on very rare occasions we are able to accommodate a one-night stay by arrangement. Please contact us.
10 hideaways located in peaceful surroundings
The Shepherd huts have been tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard.
All huts have en-suite facilities with towels and linen provided.
- Check in begins at 3pm.
- Self check in will be available for the foreseeable future & your keys will be in your door.
- Check out at 10am on the day of your departure.
- We kindly request quiet hours between
10pm & 8am.
- We have a zero drug tolerance policy, failure to comply will result in ejection from the site without reimbursement.
- Firewood, Kindling & Firelighters are all provided for your stay however we do not stock charcoal on site.
Set within a working farm Ryeland Hideway Kerry Hill Hideaway