The Hideaway is a unique countryside glamping experience where you can choose from our 10 hand made shepherd huts nestled around 2 established fishing lakes. For insurance purposes we are an adult only site and we have a 2 night minimum stay policy.
All our shepherd huts on site that have their own private wood fired hot tub, raised outside deck area, a double bed, smart TV, kitchenette, ensuite toilet and shower facilities. We provide complimentary wood, kindling and firelighters for the hot tub for your stay. The shepherd huts with hot tubs are,
These shepherd huts are equipped with the following,
- SLEEPING AREA – Built in double bed with pillows, duvet, blanket and linen provided. There are reading lights and a smart TV at the end of the bed.
- KITCHEN – Fridge with mini freezer, microwave, 2 ring electric hob, toaster, kettle & coffee machine with pods. All cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots and pans are provided. There is an electric heating system built into the skirting board under the kitchen cupboards.
- ENSUITE – Toilet, hand basin, shower. 2 x flannels, 2 x hand towels, 2 x bath towels, 2 x hot tub towels. Mini toiletries are provided.
- OUTSIDE – Raised deck over a paved patio area, wood fired hot tub, firepit, BBQ, metal table & 2 chairs.
- JACOB, MASHAM AND RYLAND ARE OUR DOG FRIENDLY SHEPHERD HUTS (CHARGES APPLY)